Friday 29 June 2012

The Walking Dead: The Game - Episode 2: Starved For Help

Back in the shoes of Lee Everett, this episode follows the group of survivors in their search for food. Stumbling across 2 brothers from a dairy farm from up the road aways, Lee and a select group travel to the farm which the brothers promise has plenty of food and security but everything isn't as it seems.

After finishing the last episode of telltale games The Walking Dead, I was gripped by the story and characters as well as the promise of my all of my choices will have an effect on the rest of the story. This episode was definitely not a let down. As I played through I was happy to see the choices that I made last time were remembered in this episode.

Telltale have also said that the gore factor of this series will do nothing but ramp up as it draws to a climactic end with episode 5. Which left me wondering.... 'how much more gore could they possible fit in?' as I chopped of a guys leg in the first 15 minutes.

As I said previously, if you're a zombie fan, a walking dead fan, or a telltale games fan, then you should definitely check this series out. Some scenes may be a little graphic at times but the story is well worth it. My heart didn't stop pumping until the very end. Can't wait until the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment